What is included with your new puppy?
* Your Puppy will have the best possible breeding and genetic makeup
* Your Puppy will be Microchipped with AVID or similar ID device
* Your Puppy will be Neutered or Spayed
* Your Puppy come with a health record
* Your Puppy will come with a Health Guarantee
* Your Puppy is the genuine article you will receive the documentation to register him/her
* Your Puppy will be wormed, and have all the immunizations appropriate for his/her age.
* Your Puppy will have been involved in a program of early neurological stimulation to start him/her out
* You will receive Life’s Abundance All Life Stages High Protein Grain Free food to start him/her out
How to Adopt?
Step one is the Application.
You will think we ask a lot of questions. We don't mean to. Our mission is to find the best match for family and puppy. We need to know you and your situation in to do that. We are looking for a home with a yard and fence. If no fence is available "Invisible Fence" is acceptable. The dogs need to get out and get tired from playing walking and running. If you walk daily, run or ride a bike for exercise you will have a best friend. We are looking for families with children. We generally suggest no small toddlers or babies. Puppies are babies they don't know getting poked in the eye is just playing. Puppies nip with each other as a way of playing; babies don’t. Puppies haven't learned yet not to jump up and we don't want an accident.
Grandson, Gavin, was almost two when we first got George and that was perfect. We have seven kids and lots of grands so there are always kids around our puppies and dogs. We are just concerned about baby people and baby dogs.
Almost half of the puppies we have placed have gone to special needs families. Service dogs, children with Autism, Asthma, Allergies. One is in Ohio where she lives with special needs adults. One is in St. Louis training to be a support dog for someone. These are dogs live for their people. We have a couple from our last litter who live in a townhome. She works from home and takes her boy out to the dog part twice a day for exercise. While she is there she gets a break from working. They are runners and hikers they have a companion everywhere they go. One family is busy, busy. Husband and wife teach and are gone all day from the home. Their son in school all day. The Puppy goes to daycare three times a week and loves it. She doesn't want to come home she has so much fun. They only absolutes are these dogs need companionship they live for people. They will not thrive being if kept in a crate all day. They need exercise to get the high energy out so they can chill and are the best and sweetest dogs you can imagine. Long daily walks are the best thing for a puppy twice a day.
Go to the menu under Contact and request an adoption application. We will send it or you can call and we will fill it out together on the phone. You can go to contact below send me a message and time to call you that works best for you. Or we will just email it to you. You can always TXT, Call or email.Read more